Fast creation and configuration of topologies, traffic matrices and event schedules for network experiments
The Fast Network Simulation Setup (FNSS) core library is a Python library providing a set of features allowing network researchers and engineers to simplify the setup of a network experiment.
These features include the ability to:
- Parse a topology from a dataset, a topology generator or generate it according to a number of synthetic models.
- Apply link capacities, link weights, link delays and buffer sizes.
- Deploy protocol stacks and applications on network nodes.
- Generate traffic matrices.
- Generate event schedules.
The core library allows users to export the generated scenarios (topologies, traffic matrices and event schedules) to ns-2, Mininet or AutoNetKit.
It also allows to save scenarios in XML files, which can be later imported by the FNSS Java, C++ and ns-3 libraries.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|fnss-0.8.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (66.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7|
|fnss-0.8.2.tar.gz (535.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|