Fast creation and configuration of topologies, traffic matrices and event schedules for network experiments
The Fast Network Simulation Setup (FNSS) core library is a Python library providing a set of features allowing network researchers and engineers to simplify the setup of a network experiment.
These features include the ability to:
- Parse a topology from a dataset, a topology generator or generate it according to a number of synthetic models.
- Apply link capacities, link weights, link delays and buffer sizes.
- Deploy protocol stacks and applications on network nodes.
- Generate traffic matrices.
- Generate event schedules.
The core library allows users to export the generated scenarios (topologies, traffic matrices and event schedules) to ns-2, Mininet or AutoNetKit.
It also allows to save scenarios in XML files, which can be later imported by the FNSS Java, C++ and ns-3 libraries.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size fnss-0.9.0.tar.gz (73.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|