extensions to the 'ftplib' module
Extensions to the ‘ftplib’ library.
- Documentation: http://ftpext.rtfd.org.
- GitHub: https://github.com/kalind/ftpext
- Free software: BSD license
- Stat -L directory listing support.
- FXP support (CPSV/PSV).
- Logging and other useful features, have a look yourself.
- PRET support.
- X-DUPE support.
I’ve made the getter functions thread-safe to make multiple objects easier to handle. It inherits from ftplib.FTP_TLS which means that it supports both normal FTP and FTPS protocol, which one to use is specified when the object is created.
Check documentation for full info.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftpext-0.1.0.zip (8.1 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|