Events with simplelayout.
Table of Contents
- 1.14.4 (2020-01-09)
- 1.14.3 (2019-12-18)
- 1.14.2 (2019-12-17)
- 1.14.1 (2019-12-14)
- 1.14.0 (2019-12-05)
- 1.13.2 (2019-10-02)
- 1.13.1 (2019-09-12)
- 1.13.0 (2019-09-03)
- 1.12.0 (2019-08-29)
- 1.11.4 (2019-07-25)
- 1.11.3 (2019-05-29)
- 1.11.2 (2019-05-21)
- 1.11.1 (2019-05-14)
- 1.11.0 (2019-05-14)
- 1.10.0 (2019-05-01)
- 1.9.0 (2019-01-18)
- 1.8.0 (2018-11-05)
- 1.7.1 (2018-02-06)
- 1.7.0 (2017-12-08)
- 1.6.2 (2017-04-28)
- 1.6.1 (2017-03-30)
- 1.6.0 (2017-03-22)
- 1.5.0 (2017-02-28)
- 1.4.0 (2017-01-19)
- 1.3.0 (2016-12-06)
- 1.2.1 (2016-10-20)
- 1.2.0 (2016-10-18)
- 1.1.0 (2016-09-26)
- 1.0.1 (2016-09-20)
- 1.0.0 (2016-08-02)
ftw.events is a Plone add-on allowing you to add containers (event folders) containing items representing an event (event page). It is backed by plone.app.event and is powered by ftw.simplelayout.
This Plone add-on is compatible with Plone 4.3.x
- Add the package to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ... ftw.events
- Install the “default” GenericSetup profile.
Start by creating a container which will hold the events by adding a event folder. Add as many event pages to the event folder as you like.
ftw.events provides integration for the mopage mobile app (http://web.anthrazit.org/).
The view mopage.events.xml returns an XML-feed with the latest events within the context it is called. It can becalled on any type of object.
- The mopage-API expects a partnerid and a importid. They are incldued when submitted via GET-parameter, e.g.: http://foo.com/events/mopage.events.xml?partnerid=123&importid=456
- The endpoint returns only 100 events by default. This can be changed with the parameter ?per_page=200.
- The endpoint returns Link-headers in the response with pagination links.
The behavior ftw.events.behaviors.mopage.IPublisherMopageTrigger can be added on a event folder in order to configure automatic notification to the mopage API that new events are published.
In order for the behavior to work properly you need an ftw.publisher setup. Only the receiver-side (public website) will trigger the notification. A configured collective.taskqueue is required for this to work.
[instance] eggs += ftw.events[mopage_publisher_receiver] zope-conf-additional += %import collective.taskqueue <taskqueue /> <taskqueue-server />
Then enable the behavior for the event folder type and configure the trigger with the newly availabe fields.
The name of the content type event page has been chosen in order to avoid confusion with the content type event of Plone.
- Fork this repo
- Clone your fork
- Shell: ln -s development.cfg buildout.cfg
- Shell: python boostrap.py
- Shell: bin/buildout
Run bin/test to test your changes.
Or start an instance by running bin/instance fg.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.events is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Add ftw.events portal_types translations to plone domain. [tinagerber]
- Fix condition introduced in release 1.14.2. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Improve reindex_indexes install hook - to not reindex if not necessary. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Provide precompiled bundle. [tinagerber]
- New styling for event_listing view [jone, tinagerber]
- Use same rss label text as ftw.news for a more unified experience [Nachtalb]
- Add a location-setter to fix the ics-importer. [elioschmutz]
- Be able to add custom “more items” link for EventListingBlocks. [tinagerber]
- Add customizable title to archive portlet [Nachtalb]
- Fix event accessor location field (includes features like location in the ics export) [Nachtalb]
- Change sort order to match the same the EventListingBlock (next events on top) [Nachtalb]
- Fix typo in “Veranstalgungsauflistung” => “Veranstaltungsauflistung” [Nachtalb]
- Fix event archive portlet compatibility issue with ftw.news [Nachtalb]
- Add event archive portlet [Nachtalb]
- Add missing plone 5 registry.xml records (previously plone 4 propertiestool.xml) [Nachtalb]
- Add event_listing view for EventFolder [Nachtalb]
- Add plone 5.1 support [busykoala]
- Add simplelayout view to plone views action. The prefix “@@”” hides the simplelayout view in plone views action. Removing this makes it accessible. [busykoala]
- Add arrow in front of “more”-button, to create a similar appearance as in ftw.news. [busykoala]
- Enable “ics_view” on event folder, so a ICS file can be exported containing all the events within the event folder. [mbaechtold]
- Add RSS view for eventlisting block. [raphael-s]
- Add collective.taskqueue to test-dependencies [raphael-s]
- Group fields of the event listing block into separate fieldsets for better user experience. [mbaechtold]
- Use ReferenceObjSourceBinder for filter by path field in eventlistingblock. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix filter for subject on eventlistingblock: UnicodeDecodeError of the subject had umlauts. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Use “ftw.keywordwidget” for setting the keywords on the event listing block and the event page. [mbaechtold]
- Add compatibilty with lates ftw.testbrowser 1.21.0. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Respect exclude_past_events setting of block, also on the event listing view. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix a bug which prevented inactive event pages from being shown in combination with Solr. [mbaechtold]
- Add option allowing to hide the event listing block if there are no events to be shown. [mbaechtold]
- Show inactive events if the user has the permission to add events. [mbaechtold]
- Move the global ics export documentaction. [Kevin Bieri]
- Make Event and EventFolder linkable in TinyMCE [raphael-s]
- Convert “filter_by_path” references of the event listing blocks. This should have been done in 1.2.0. [mbaechtold]
- Show text of “ICS Export” action again. [Kevin Bieri]
- Use a text field for the value of the zip code instead of an integer field. [mbaechtold]
- Fix chameleon support for mopage export. [jone]
- Use ftw.referencewidget for saving path relations in eventlistingblocks. Beacuse of a bug in MultiContentTreeFieldWidget, references were not saved after a restart of the instance which lead to the blocks not working anymore. [raphael-s]
- Implement mopage support. [jone]
- Split up location into structured fields title, street, ZIP and city. [jone]
- Make EventFolder and EventListingBlock addable on the Plone Site. [lknoepfel]
- Change German translation for event listing block. [jone]
- Fix AttributeError in create_event_listing_block. [jone]
- Added action for ics export. [tschanzt]
- Fixed bug where default value on eventlistingblock was not set. [lknoepfel]
- Added ftw.calendar integration. [lknoepfel]
- Don’t list EventPage in the navigation [lkoepfel]
- Initial implementation [jone]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftw.events-1.14.4.tar.gz (64.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|