An image slider block to be used on a content page powered by ftw.simplelayout
Table of Contents
- 2.1.1 (2020-08-05)
- 2.1.0 (2020-06-02)
- 2.0.4 (2020-05-29)
- 2.0.3 (2020-01-09)
- 2.0.2 (2019-12-17)
- 2.0.1 (2019-05-10)
- 2.0.0 (2019-04-18)
- 1.6.0 (2019-04-09)
- 1.5.1 (2018-09-28)
- 1.5.0 (2018-09-25)
- 1.4.0 (2017-10-23)
- 1.3.3 (2017-05-17)
- 1.3.2 (2017-03-07)
- 1.3.1 (2017-01-17)
- 1.3.0 (2017-01-10)
- 1.2.0 (2016-12-07)
- 1.1.0 (2016-10-25)
- 1.0.2 (2016-08-15)
- 1.0.1 (2016-08-09)
- 1.0.0a1 (2015-12-04)
This package is an addon for ftw.simplelayout. Please make sure you already installed ftw.simplelayout on your plone site before installing this addon.
SliderBlock provides the integration of an image slider on a page powered by ftw.simplelayout. It uses the existing functionality of ftw.slider.
Please use 2.x Releases. Be aware that the new dropzone based upload solution needs ftw.simplelayout 2.0.0. Thus version 2.x of ftw.sliderblock requires a ftw.simplelayout 2.x version.
- Add the package to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ... ftw.sliderblock
Drag a SliderBlock form the toolbox into your page and add some SliderPane by switching to the folder listing view of the SliderBlock.
- Fork this repo
- Clone your fork
- Shell: ln -s development.cfg buidlout.cfg
- Shell: python boostrap.py
- Shell: bin/buildout
Run bin/test to test your changes.
Or start an instance by running bin/instance fg.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.sliderblock is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Add missing icon for the folder contents action when ftw.simplelayout 2.x is installed [Nachtalb]
- Introduce slots for easier customization of the template. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Add required dropzone template to upload functionality. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Remove plone.app.referenceablebehavior in plone 5. [busykoala]
- Add ftw.sliderblock portal_type translation to plone domain. [tinagerber]
- Add data-index attr to buttons of dot template. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix file upload on plone4 [Nachtalb]
- Provide precompiled bundle to fix JS in production [Nachtalb]
- Fix init loading issue. This was a regression from 1.6.0. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Use new dropzone based upload solution of ftw.simplelayout 2.x [mathias.leimgruber]
- Add Plone 5.1 support [busykoala]
- Use title, or alt text of image as “dot” text. If there is none, use index as fallback. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Use alt text from ftw.slider 3.1.6 if available. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Hide slider pane inneredit icon when editmode is disabled [Nachtalb]
- Implement image-limits and imagecropping for sliderblock. [elioschmutz]
- The Slick default config (used when creating a slider block) can be customized trough a registry record. [mbaechtold]
- Fix rendering of external link. [Kevin Bieri]
- Make SliderBlock addable on plone site per default [raphael-s]
- Improve sliderblock if internal link of pane has leading slash. [mbaechtold]
- New option on the slider pane allows to render the title of the pane without the need of adding a slider pane text. Until now the title was only rendered when the pane had some text (requires at least ftw.slider 3.1.0). [mbaechtold]
- Add checkbox to choose if the image should be cropped or not. [mathias.leimgruber]
- This release needs at least ftw.slider 3.0.0. [mathias.leimgruber]
- This release needs at lease ftw.simplelayout 1.12.0. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Initialize new uploaded slider panes on sliderblock. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Add simple is image validator for upload factory. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Enable upload action on sliderblock. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Implement direct edit of slider panes on the sliderblock. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Use sliderblock specific scale [Kevin Bieri]
- Remove workflow from ftw.slider.Pane [raphael-s]
- Remove metadata.xml-dependencie to ftw.simplelayout. This package is an addon of ftw.simplelayout and should not install it. [elioschmutz]
- Fix failing tests (caused by https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.slider/pull/60). [mbaechtold]
- Nothing changed yet
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftw.sliderblock-2.1.1.tar.gz (2.7 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|