Download fund transactions from online web accounts
FundsGather is a script to gather your financial fund information from accounts that do not support standard banking file exports such as QFX, OFX, QIF or even direct connect. Currently, this program supports downloading transactions from Maryland’s 529 College Savings plans and exporting to QIF, for import into your financial software like Quicken, Banktivity, or MoneyDance. An OFX/QFX plugin is also in the works.
- Free and open-source software: ASL2 license
- Blog: http://virantha.com/category/projects/funds_gather
- Documentation: http://virantha.github.io/funds_gather/html
- Source: https://github.com/virantha/funds_gather
- Import from web account of Maryland 529 College Savings of all accounts tied to user.
- Export to QIF file.
Right now, the functionality is fairly rudimentary, but I intend to develop this more in the months to come. Here’s my todo list:
- Export to QFX/OFX (depending on what my financial software supports, it would be easier to write a plugin for XML compliant format)
- Import other types of transactions (right now, only buys are supported)
- Import other web sites
See help for now:
$ funds_gather -h Usage: funds_gather.py [options] <username> <password> all funds_gather.py [options] <username> <password> (download|qif)... funds_gather.py --conf=FILE funds_gather.py -h Arguments: username Login name password Login password all Run all steps in the flow (download,qif) download Download all transactions from accounts qif Save downloaded transactions to qif Options: -h --help show this message -v --verbose show more information -d --debug show even more information --version show version --out=FILE output filename [default: out.qif] --conf=FILE load options from file
$ pip install funds_gather
The software is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size funds_gather-0.1.0.tar.gz (12.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|