cli command to easily sync current directory
Passthrough to your current directories vcs (or reach for it with --cwd)
Shortcut / powertool for developers to access current repos' vcs, whether it's svn, hg, mercurial.
$ pip install --user g
You can test the unpublished version of g before its released.
$ pip install --user --upgrade --pre g
$ pipx install --suffix=@next g --pip-args '\--pre' --force
Your donations fund development of new features, testing and support. Your money will go directly to maintenance and development of the project. If you are an individual, feel free to give whatever feels right for the value you get out of the project.
See donation options at https://git-pull.com/support.html.
- Python support: >= 3.7, pypy
- VCS supported: git(1), svn(1), hg(1)
- Source: https://github.com/vcs-python/g
- Docs: https://g.git-pull.com
- Changelog: https://g.git-pull.com/history.html
- API: https://g.git-pull.com/api.html
- Issues: https://github.com/vcs-python/g/issues
- Test Coverage: https://codecov.io/gh/vcs-python/g
- pypi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/g
- Open Hub: https://www.openhub.net/p/g
- License: MIT.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.