Tools to search network data logs for threat feed data
The gawseed-threat-feed-tools package provides a mechanism that binds together:
- A threat feed source that returns a list of "threats"
- A data source, that returns rows of data to search through for the threats
- A searcher that can bind the two together, looking for threats/data that meet particular criteria
- A list of "enrichers" that can take the results of any matches and gather additional context to pass to the ....
- A report generator that can take the results of everything and print/save the results
Typical usage would be running
threat-feed.py and loading a YAML
configuration file (passed to the
-y switch) to bind the above
modules together. See
theat-feed.py --config-templates for a
selection of YAML configuration templates to use when creating config
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gawseed_threat_feed_tools-1.1.9-py3-none-any.whl (60.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size gawseed-threat-feed-tools-1.1.9.tar.gz (34.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for gawseed_threat_feed_tools-1.1.9-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for gawseed-threat-feed-tools-1.1.9.tar.gz