.. image:: https://img.shields.io/pypi/v/gbrs.svg
.. image:: https://anaconda.org/kbchoi/gbrs/badges/version.svg
.. image:: https://travis-ci.org/churchill-lab/gbrs.svg?branch=master
.. image:: https://readthedocs.org/projects/gbrs/badge/?version=latest
:alt: Documentation Status
**GBRS** is a suite of tools for reconstructing genomes using RNA-Seq data from multiparent population and quantifying allele specific expression. Although we tested it with mouse models only, GBRS should work for any multiparent populations. If you are interested in using it for other multiparent population model, please contact Kwangbom "KB" Choi <email@example.com> at The Jackson Laboratory. For the Diversity Outbred (DO https://www.jax.org/strain/009376) Collaborative Cross (CC) mice, or F1 hybrids of CC's (CCRIX), required data files are available at ftp://churchill-lab.jax.org/pub/software/GBRS/
* Free software: GPLv3 license
* Documentation: https://gbrs.readthedocs.org.
Manuscript in preparation (Expected in 2016)
* ``compress`` subcommand also merges emase files
* ``reconstruct`` does not require ``ref.gene_ids.ordered.npz`` file anymore
* Uploaded to Anaconda Cloud
* Setup Travis CI automated building
* Moved to github churchill-lab space
* First release onto PyPI
* Started a private project on bitbucket.
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.