Generic Engine for Multi-disciplinary Scenarios, Exploration and Optimization
GEMSEO stands for “Generic Engine for Multi-disciplinary Scenarios, Exploration and Optimization”, it features:
- Automatic creation and execution of MDO processes based on MDO formulations
- Integration of numerical techniques in MDO processes: multidisciplinary coupling, optimization, design of experiments, visualization, surrogate models, machine learning, uncertainty, …
- Various ways of interfacing software and models: Python, Matlab, Excel, scilab, executables, …
- A Python library, standalone and easy to embed in simulation platforms
- Built on NumPy, SciPy and matplotlib
- Open-source LGPL-3.0 license
The full documentation of GEMSEO, including installation and tutorials, can be found at https://gemseo.readthedocs.io.
Please use the gitlab issue tracker at https://gitlab.com/gemseo/dev/gemseo/-/issues to submit bugs or questions.
The GEMSEO source code is distributed under the GNU LGPL v3.0 license. A copy of it can be found in the LICENSE.txt file. The GNU LGPL v3.0 license is an exception to the GNU GPL v3.0 license. A copy of the GNU GPL v3.0 license can be found in the LICENSES folder.
The GEMSEO examples are distributed under the BSD 0-Clause, a permissive license that allows to copy paste the code of examples without preserving the copyright mentions.
The GEMSEO documentation is distributed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
The GEMSEO product depends on other software which have various licenses. The list of dependencies with their licenses is given in the CREDITS.rst file.
- Francois Gallard
- Damien Guenot
- Vincent Gachelin
- Charlie Vanaret
- Remi Lafage
- Pierre-Jean Barjhoux
- Benoit Pauwels
- Matthias De Lozzo
- Jean-Christophe Giret
- Syver Doving Agdestein
- Antoine Dechaume
- Anne Gazaix
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gemseo-3.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (781.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size gemseo-3.0.3.tar.gz (538.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for gemseo-3.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl