Generative art library
Generative art and graphing library for creating images and animations.
generativepy is a library, not an application. It provides useful functions that allow you to create images and videos by writing simple Python scripts.
The library uses pycairo for drawing graphics.
- A simple framework for creating images and image sequences using pycairo.
- Colour module that supports RGB, HSL and CSS colours and conversion, and transparency support.
- A simple tweening module to help with animation.
- Geometry module for drawings shapes.
- A graphing library for plotting 2D functions.
Visit tenminutetutor.com for details.
For detailed information of pycairo see the Computer graphics in Python ebook.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size generativepy-2.1.tar.gz (10.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|