A set of tools for generic programming.
Generic programming library for Python
Generic is trying to provide a Python programmer with primitives for creating reusable software components by employing advanced techniques of OOP and other programming paradigms.
- Minor fixes in distribution.
- Event management with event inheritance support.
- Methods with multidispatch by object type and positional arguments.
- Override multifunctions with override method.
- Registry with simple and type axes.
- Functions with multidispatch by positional arguments.