A command line tool to download comics from readcomiconline.to
- Download comics from readcomiconline.to by providing the url of a single issue of a comic
- Download the entire series of a particular comic by providing the url of a comic series
- Download a given range of issues provided as input from the user
1. Python3 2. pip3
- Install a headless browser
A headless browser is required for this tool to automate web page interaction. The browser used here is Chrome.
- Install the latest version of chrome browser in your machine. Follow this link for the same.
- To upgrade google-chrome in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, run the following command.
sudo apt-get --only-upgrade install google-chrome-stable
- Now you need a Chrome Driver. Download the latest release of ChromeDriver from this site
- Navigate to the folder where you downloaded Chrome Driver and extract it's contents. Install the Chrome Driver by running the following commands.
sudo chmod +x chromedriver sudo mv -f chromedriver /usr/local/share/chromedriver sudo ln -s /usr/local/share/chromedriver /usr/local/bin/chromedriver sudo ln -s /usr/local/share/chromedriver /usr/bin/chromedriver
- Install the package
sudo pip3 install getcomic
- Clone this repo and navigate to this folder in your machine.
- Install using the following commands now.
python3 setup.py build
python3 setup.py install
- After installation is done, run the command
getcomicand provide a readcomiconline url and the name of the directory where you want to download your files as arguments, as shown below.
The directory name you specified will be created in the home folder if not already present.
- Vinitra Muralikrishnan - VinitraMk See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for getcomic-2.0.13-py3-none-any.whl