This package provides paypal payment processor functionality for the getpaid
- Set the shopping cart on the order before the order created workflow transition is fired [larubbio]
- Added Finnish translations. Updated pot files. [ilja.everila]
- Add check for spoofed IPN to IPN handler code [james4765]
- plonify the paypal redirect page. [james4765]
- Add some more verbose logging, so we can track why some IPNs
are not being recognized by the code
- Changed the response method from Paypal to POST so you don’t
have a huge, ugly URL coming back.
- Override /@@getpaid-thank-you so we can extract the order
number from the paypal POST response.
- clean up overrides - remove unneeded override code for the
cart actions viewlet, since we are overriding the entire
cart wizard view.
- fill in order data for shipping address, email, and name from
the data returned from Paypal
- Initial IPN functionality working with paypal sandbox - need
to wire it into the paypal purchase button to complete
- Add cart saving capability
- Add capability to choose currency in shopping cart code, and
enable round-tripping back from paypal
- Allow TTW configuration of Paypal merchant ID and selection
of sandbox or production site target
- getting ready to upload to pypi
- Eggified package
- Added buildout files and general text documents to project root.
You will need to set this as your payment processor in the getpaid admin
interface (Payment Options)
Last step is to enter your paypal account info in Payment Processor
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.