Get paid paypal payment processor functionality
This package provides paypal payment processor functionality for the getpaid framework.
- Set the shopping cart on the order before the order created workflow transition is fired [larubbio]
- Added Finnish translations. Updated pot files. [ilja.everila]
- Add check for spoofed IPN to IPN handler code [james4765]
- plonify the paypal redirect page. [james4765]
- Add some more verbose logging, so we can track why some IPNs are not being recognized by the code
- Changed the response method from Paypal to POST so you don’t have a huge, ugly URL coming back.
- Override /@@getpaid-thank-you so we can extract the order number from the paypal POST response.
- clean up overrides - remove unneeded override code for the cart actions viewlet, since we are overriding the entire cart wizard view.
- fill in order data for shipping address, email, and name from the data returned from Paypal
- Initial IPN functionality working with paypal sandbox - need to wire it into the paypal purchase button to complete round-tripping
- Add cart saving capability
- Add capability to choose currency in shopping cart code, and enable round-tripping back from paypal
- Allow TTW configuration of Paypal merchant ID and selection of sandbox or production site target
- getting ready to upload to pypi
- Eggified package
- Added buildout files and general text documents to project root.
You will need to set this as your payment processor in the getpaid admin interface (Payment Options)
Last step is to enter your paypal account info in Payment Processor Settings.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size getpaid.paypal-0.4.4.tar.gz (15.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|