PXPay payment plugin
This package contains pxpay for getpaid.
- fixed bug with timeout setting on ssl connection string
- add an explicit certs.pem and add known CAs that paymentexpress are using.
- put order id into TxnData1 so that exported DPS reports have an order id we can cross check against orders in getpaid order manager [matt.halstead]
- Added buildout files and general text documents to project root.
- removed setup.cfg
This is a Payment Processor for the PaymentExpress PXPay hosted Payments solution SEE: http://www.paymentexpress.com/technical_resources/ecommerce_hosted/pxpay.html
You need to load both the package zcml and the overrides.zcml
In buildout, make sure you have the egg getpaid.pxpay installed, in the zope instance configuration, add the following:
eggs = getpaid.pxpay
We hook into the last checkout and payment step of the checkout so that the user is redirected to the pxpay web interface to fill out their credit card details and the redirected back to our site where we handle success or failure status of the transaction.
Deferred payment, repeating payments, authorisations, etc, are not yet implemented, but the PXPay interface supports them, so there’s no reason they can’t be added.
Orders and Finance workflow
An orders persistence and workflow is managed entirely by this payment processor. Since we hook into the last step of the checkout, we are responsible for creating the order, storing it in the manager, and handling the finance workflow.
When a user selects “make payment”
- an order is created and stored in the order manager (i.e. it is now persistent in the zodb)
- finance workflow: None –> REVIEWING
- the order is authorized - which means a payment request is made to pxpay.
If pxpay returns saying this is ok and here is the url to redirect to, then we update the finance workflow: REVIEWING –> CHARGEABLE –> CHARGING (note: CHARGEABLE –> CHARGING is an automatic transition.
The user is redirected to the pxpay web interface to enter credit card details. The site then redirects them back to our callback and we negotiate a response message. This tells us whether the payment was successful or not.
If the payment was successful, then we update the finance workflow: CHARGING –> CHARGED
If the payment was unsuccessful, then we update the finance workflow: CHARGING –> PAYMENT_DECLINED
If there is an error in the communication with pxpay, then we update the finance workflow: * –> CANCELLED_BY_PROCESSOR with a comment that this was a communication error. We don’t destroy the cart though so the user can try again.
The error handler for a communications error is a utility so that it can be overriden easily, for example to redirect the user to another view.
- A developer account with PaymentExpress
- GetPaid core
- plone (tested on plone 3.1)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size getpaid.pxpay-0.5.tar.gz (29.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|