Git Helper Tool
This README has not be updated.
Git Helper Tool (in progress)
Initial Goals of the project
- Create a tool to help download git repos
- Repos should be sorted by which site and user they belong to.
Rough Current Status
- Basic function works but still been worked out.
Short Term TODO items
- Switch to flit for packaging
- add black
- add pre-commit hooks with wily and black and testing
Long Term TODO items
- Update all to the documentation
- Set up a CI/CD pipeline.
- Make examples of how the tool is used
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size git_grab-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl (8.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size git-grab-0.1.2.tar.gz (8.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|