git intransic issue tracking
The most simple git based ticketing system.
We believe that:
- Issues belong to the code. Point.
- A powerful system can be build with minimum effort
- Simplicity is the solution to our complex environment.
If you want to
- get rid of loosing your tickets because of changing the issue management system
- let your issues flow with your branches and patches
- have documented your issues with your code
- have a real unique and persistent issue id
- a shaXX save documented issue system
… take a look at tessera.
License: GPL Version: 0.00.01
`bash git clone https://github.com/neolynx/git-tessera.git tessera cd tessera python setup.py install `
`bash cd my_favorite_git_project git tessera init git tessera create my first ticket git tessera ls git tessera edit <tessera-id> ` ## Development
We recommend you to develop git-tessera inside a virtualenv, since the dependencies can be managed much easier and no unwanted packages installed somewhere on the system are involved.
` virtualenv tessera-env --no-site-packages `
Note: the `–no-site-packages` option is only used for older versions of virtualenv. In newer versions it’s default anyway but it is not a problem to use this option at all!
Activate the virtualenv with:
` . tessera-env/bin/activate `
and deactivate it with:
` deactivate `
Now you can install all dependencies with the requirements.txt file:
` pip install -r requirements.txt `
After this command you can see the control with the pip freeze command
` $ pip freeze argparse==1.2.1 colorful==0.01.02 dulwich==0.9.4 funky==0.0.2 git-tessera==0.00.01 gittle==0.2.2 mimer==0.0.1 paramiko==1.10.0 pycrypto==2.6 web.py==0.37 wsgiref==0.1.2 `
Install git-tessera with the setup.py script inside the virtualenv:
` python setup.py install `
If you install git-tessera without installing the dependencies from the requirements.txt file the needed packages will be installed with the setup.py script!