GitHub API v2 library for Python.
|Authors:||Ask Solem (email@example.com)|
GitHub have marked API v2 as deprecated, you should be looking to replace your usage of github2 in the near future.
Both remoteobjects and schematics provide easy-to-use functionality for creating bindings to remote APIs, and should significantly reduce the amount of work needed in moving away from GitHub’s API v2.
This is a Python library implementing all of the features available in version 2 of the GitHub API.
See the doc/ directory for installation instructions and usage information. If you prefer you can also read the documentation online.
This software is licensed under the New BSD License. See the LICENSE file in the top distribution directory for the full license text.
This file lists only the most important changes that may be visible to users, look at the git repository for the full project history.
0.6.2 - 2012-06-11
- Updated dependencies to handle recent python-dateutil releases
- Fixed simplejson dependencies for Python 2.4
0.6.1 - 2012-02-28
- Support for GitHub:Enterprise using the github_url parameter when creating a client
- Adds SSH key management
- Support reading SSL certificates from the location set in CURL_CA_BUNDLE, if all else fails
0.6.0 - 2011-12-21
- Now uses system certificates for SSL validation where possible
- Python 3 is supported directly, without a separate 2to3 build step
0.5.2 - 2011-09-02
- Functions that returned dict objects have been deprecated, enable DeprecationWarning support to see if you’re affected
0.5.1 - 2011-06-11
0.5.0 - 2011-05-24
0.4.0 - 2011-05-23
0.3.0 - 2011-04-13
- Caching support, see the cache keyword of github.client.Github
- OAuth2 authentication support
- Additional issues support:
- Searching issues with issues.search
- List issues by label with issues.list_by_label
- List all project labels with issues.list_labels
- Edit an existing issue with issues.edit
- Reopen closed issues with issues.reopen
- Additional repos support
- List non-owned projects that you have push rights to with repos.pushable
- Requires httplib2
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.