A statistical analysis tool for git repositories.
gitnspector is a statistical analysis tool for git repositories.
The defaut analysis shows general statistics per author, which can be complemented with a timeline analysis that shows the workload and activity of each author. Under normal operation, it filters the results to only show statistics about a number of given extensions and by default only includes source files in the statistical analysis.
This tool was originally written to help fetch repository statistics from student projects in the course Object-oriented Programming Project (TDA367/DIT211) at Chalmers University of Technology and Gothenburg University.
- Shows cumulative work by each author in the history.
- Filters results by extension (default: java,c,cpp,h,hpp,py,glsl,rb,js,sql).
- Can display a statistical timeline analysis.
- Scans for all filetypes (by extension) found in the repository.
- Multi-threaded; uses multiple instances of git to speed up analysis.
- Supports HTML, XML and plain text (terminal) output.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|gitinspector-0.3.2.macosx-10.10-x86_64.tar.gz (260.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||any||Dumb Binary||Aug 5, 2015|
|gitinspector-0.3.2-py2-none-any.whl (284.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Aug 5, 2015|
|gitinspector-0.3.2.tar.gz (227.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 5, 2015|