Export GitLab users information and automate user accounts creation
A simple command line interface to manage GitLab user accounts, based on python-gitlab.
- Install the package on your system
pip install gitlab-users
- Edit the
~/.python-gitlab.cfgfollowing the python-gitlab package instructions to setup the GitLab instance to connect with (present version only targets default instance).
- Get help
- List all users with their email
- List emails from a given group
gitlab-users -g a_group --email-only
- Create multiple user accounts at once from a csv file
gitlab-users --create-from example.csv
# username, name, email, [organization], [location], [group], [access_level] wayne,Bruce Wayne,email@example.com,Wayne Entreprises,Gotham City,Board,owner kent,Clark Kent,firstname.lastname@example.org,,Smallville
- List unused accounts (never sign-in or last connection is older than 1 year)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.