A tool for global benchmark management
gbd (Global Benchmark Database)
A tool for global benchmark management. Sometimes, it is hard to get a overview about all solutions for different problems and how fast/complex the algorithms are and how they can compete with your solution. What if all your benchmark files (.csv) would be managed by a database? This is what GBD does: Searching for files on your computer (path given), hashes (and resolves) them and add schemes for different attributes of benchmarks (clauses, variables, etc.).
Python Packages (Requirements)
- tatsu (install with pip3)
- setup python3
- make sure Python was compiled with SSL support
- when coding, use package 'gbd_tool' for importing components
- The GbdApi constructor needs an absolute path to your wished configuration directory - it does not have to exist
- Optional, you can give this constructor a path to a existing database file which you want to use.
- By default GBD works with a local (located in configuration directory) sqlite3 database local.db. Important: You have to provide absolute paths to the GbdApi constructor, not relative paths!!!
- You can set up your database by using methods in gbd_api.py
- If you want to provide this management system on a server, there will be a package for doing this
GBD was initially presented at the Pragmatics of SAT (POS) Workshop 2018 hosted at FLoC 2018 in Oxford, UK. Thus, two resources can now be used as documentation of the system.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size global_benchmark_database_tool-2.2.14-py3-none-any.whl (19.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size global_benchmark_database_tool-2.2.14.tar.gz (11.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for global_benchmark_database_tool-2.2.14-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for global_benchmark_database_tool-2.2.14.tar.gz