OpenStack Gluon acts as a port arbiter between Nova and port-provider such as neutron
A Model-Driven, Extensible Framework for Networking APIs Gluon provides a framework for specifying, using a model file, APIs for network forwarding. It is intended to offer developers the possibility of quickly prototyping any networking forwarding system that describes how a packet moves from port to port or port to the outside world.
- Free software: Apache license
- Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Gluon
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/gluon
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-gluon
- Documentation: doc/source/index
- Installation: doc/source/installation
- User Guide: doc/source/usage
- Developers: doc/source/devref/index
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gluon-1.1.0-py2-none-any.whl (125.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size gluon-1.1.0.tar.gz (126.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|