Integration package for using zc.datetimewidget in Zope 2
- Fixed a sequence problem when loading the calendar.
- Fixed compatability to newer versions if fanstatic.
- Moved install requirement fanstatic to an extra requirement.
- Provided a library to be able to use the zc.datetimewidget resources with fanstatic.
- changed external to use resources of zc.datetimewidget 0.6.4, which contains a fix for IE in calendar.js
- initial revision
How to use zc.datetimewidget with Zope2
1. Add gocept.datetimewidget egg to your instance
This should automatically install the following dependencies:
- zc.datetimewidget, zc.i18n and zc.resourcelibrary
2. Make sure the correct set of zcml gets loaded.
If you use a custom site.zcml, Include the following IN THIS ORDER:
If you use the zcml parameter of plone.recipe.zope2instance you can just set:
zcml = zc.resourcelibrary-meta gocept.datetimewidget zc.datetimewidget zc.datetimewidget-overrides gocept.datetimewidget-overrides
Place a line like this in a template where your forms will be displayed:
<tal:jsviewlets replace="structure provider:zc.datetimewidget.resources" />
/++resource++zc.datetimewidget/calendar-system.css /++resource++zc.datetimewidget/calendar.js /++resource++zc.datetimewidget/datetimewidget.js /++resource++zc.datetimewidget/languages/calendar-en.js /++resource++zc.datetimewidget/calendar-setup.js
Or use Fanstatic:
import gocept.datetimewidget.resource gocept.datetimewidget.resource.datetimewidget.need()