gocept.mochikit integrates MochiKit (http://mochikit.com) into Zope 2 and
Zope 3. Send questions to Christian Zagrodnick <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Usage (Zope 3)
To use gocept.mochikit you need to add the following to your package
This provides several resource libraries using the `zc.resourcelibrary`
package. In a page template you use::
This will automatically load the main MochiKit file in its packed variant.
There are several additional MochiKit files which are not included in the
You use those like this::
If you need to debug it's often easier to use the plain and unpacked MochiKit
variant. To use you load the package like this::
<include package="gocept.mochikit" file="unpacked"/>
Usage (Zope 2)
To use gocept.mochikit in Zope 2 you need to add the following to your package
<include package="gocept.mochikit" file="zope2.zcml"/>
This provides the packed version of MochiKit, so in your HTML template you
need to include the following::
* Added configuration (zope2.zcml) for Zope 2 compatibility.
* Lightbox: only set "Loading..." message when the lightbox is empty.
* Made unregistering of event handlers more reliable in lightbox.
* Allow to not use ids for the lightbox.
* Sending a signal before the lightbox closes (before-close).
* Updated to MochiKit 1.4.2
* Added styles (CSS) for lightbox
* Updated to Mochikit r1323
* Updated to Mochikit r1320
* Added a lightbox (probably doesn't work in IE)
* Added an approach for easier inheritance from
* Update to Mochikit r1315
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.