This SDK enables a set of First Party (Google owned) pipeline components that allow users to take their experience from Vertex AI SDK and other Google Cloud services and create a corresponding pipeline using KFP or Managed Pipelines.
Google Cloud Pipeline Components
Google Cloud Pipeline Components (GCPC) provides predefined KFP components that can be run on Google Cloud Vertex AI Pipelines and other KFP-conformant pipeline execution backends. You can compose the components together into pipelines using the Kubeflow Pipelines SDK.
Please see the Google Cloud Pipeline Components user guide.
Please see the Google Cloud Pipeline Components API reference documentation.
For details about previous and upcoming releases, please see the release notes.
- Train an image classification model using Vertex AI AutoML.
- Train a classification model using tabular data and Vertex AI AutoML.
- Train a linear regression model using tabular data and Vertex AI AutoML.
- Train a text classification model using Vertex AI AutoML.
- Use the Google Cloud pipeline components to upload and deploy a model.
Install latest release
Use the following command to install Google Cloud Pipeline Components from PyPI.
pip install -U google-cloud-pipeline-components
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for google_cloud_pipeline_components-2.6.0-py3-none-any.whl