Google Cloud Text-to-Speech API client library
Google Cloud Text-to-Speech API: enables easy integration of Google text recognition technologies into developer applications. Send text and receive synthesized audio output from the Cloud Text-to-Speech API service.
In order to use this library, you first need to go through the following steps:
- Select or create a Cloud Platform project.
- Enable billing for your project.
- Enable the Google Cloud Text-to-Speech API.
- Setup Authentication.
Install this library in a virtualenv using pip. virtualenv is a tool to create isolated Python environments. The basic problem it addresses is one of dependencies and versions, and indirectly permissions.
With virtualenv, it’s possible to install this library without needing system install permissions, and without clashing with the installed system dependencies.
Code samples and snippets
Code samples and snippets live in the samples/ folder.
Supported Python Versions
Python >= 3.7
Unsupported Python Versions
Python <= 3.6
If you are using an end-of-life version of Python, we recommend that you update as soon as possible to an actively supported version.
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> source <your-env>/bin/activate <your-env>/bin/pip install google-cloud-texttospeech
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> <your-env>\Scripts\activate <your-env>\Scripts\pip.exe install google-cloud-texttospeech
- Read the Client Library Documentation for Google Cloud Text-to-Speech API to see other available methods on the client.
- Read the Google Cloud Text-to-Speech API Product documentation to learn more about the product and see How-to Guides.
- View this README to see the full list of Cloud APIs that we cover.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for google-cloud-texttospeech-2.12.1.tar.gz
Hashes for google_cloud_texttospeech-2.12.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl