A simple wine+roblox management application
⚠️ You need at least Wine 6.11 for the Roblox game client to work! Please grab an up to date copy from your repositories. If your repositories don't have Wine 6.11, have a look at WineHQ's official repositories: https://wiki.winehq.org/Download
These days Roblox works quite well with Wine, though there are some minor issues running it. Grapejuice fills in the gaps around these issues, so you can experience Roblox to its fullest on your favourite Linux distribution.
The primary gap-filler feature is the fact that Wine by default creates no protocol handlers, which is how Roblox functions at its core. Without protocol handling, you won't be able to launch Roblox Studio and Experiences from the website!
Installing Grapejuice from source
Installing from source differs per distributions, please follow the appropriate installation guide for yours. All the installation guides can be found in the Grapejuice Wiki
Are you experiencing some trouble running Roblox Studio with Grapejuice? Please check out the Troubleshooting Guide
- Contain and automate a Wine prefix
- Edit Roblox experiences from the website
- Enjoy Roblox experiences by launching them from the website.
- Expose utility functions
- FFlag editor for tweaking Roblox' behaviour
Roblox and Wine compatibility
- Roblox Studio
- Team Create
- Play Solo
- Test Server
- Roblox Player, granted you have an up to date version of Wine.
What doesn't work:
- Plugin gui's may cause seizures with some rendering methods. More about this issue is discussed in the Troubleshooting Guide
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for grapejuice-3.40.14-py3-none-any.whl