Plot (di)graphs using a timestep simulation of charged particles and springs
A python module for plotting (directed) Graphs using a simulation of springs and charged particles
See the docs for more info including mathematical explanation, examples, and class definitions.
You can import this module with PIP.
$ python3 -m pip install graphPlot --upgrade
- Upgrade to "second order backwards" approximation in
- add smart detect of max size for animation
_increment()to use matrix operations
- add fixed node capabilities
- Gravitational force is just to take care of disconnected graphs - is it necessary?
- Make normalization "less invasive"
- Integrate planarity tests
- Add add self loop arrows
- Add curved arrows
- Add copy constructors
__eq__s for other classes
__repr__s for other classes
- Check if the check in move() is most effective
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for graphPlot-0.0.10-py3-none-any.whl