Plot (di)graphs using a timestep simulation of charged particles and springs
A python module for plotting (directed) Graphs using a simulation of springs and charged particles
See the docs for more info including mathematical explanation, examples, and class definitions.
You can import this module with PIP.
$ python3 -m pip install graphPlot --upgrade
- [ ] Upgrade to "second order backwards" approximation in
- [ ] add smart detect of max size for animation
- [ ] Change
_increment()to use matrix operations
- [ ] add fixed node capabilities
- [ ] Gravitational force is just to take care of disconnected graphs - is it necessary?
- [ ] Make normalization "less invasive"
- [ ] Cythonize
- [ ] Integrate planarity tests
- [ ] Add add self loop arrows
- [ ] Add curved arrows
- [ ] Add copy constructors
- [ ] Add
__eq__s for other classes
- [ ] Add
__repr__s for other classes
- [ ] Check if the check in move() is most effective
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size graphPlot-0.0.10-py3-none-any.whl (7.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size graphPlot-0.0.10.tar.gz (5.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for graphPlot-0.0.10-py3-none-any.whl