Individualized single-subject networks from T1 mri features such as cortical thickness and gray matter density.
- Individualized single-subject networks from T1-weighted magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) features such as:
- Cortical thickness.
- Gray matter density.
- Subcortical morphometric features.
- Gyrification and curvature.
- Applicable for whenever network-level features are useful, among which common use cases are:
- Biomarker development.
- Brain-behaviour relationships (e.g. for the diagnosis and prognosis of many brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Schizophrenia and the like).
- Aging (changes in network properties over age and their relations to other variables).
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size graynet-0.4.8-py3-none-any.whl (26.1 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size graynet-0.4.8.tar.gz (26.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|