Simple grid-based robot simulator
Gridsim is a Python 3 library for simulating robots in a grid-based world. It has a simple, well-documented API, making it easy to implement your own algorithms with minimal overhead.
Key features include:
- Viewer for debugging and visualizing your simulations
- Built-in data logging to HDF5 files
- Support for YAML configuration files
- Extendable robot classes to avoid repeating your code
- Comprehensive documentation and examples
$ pip install gridsim
For more information and instructions, check out the documentation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gridsim-0.4.tar.gz (17.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size gridsim-0.4-py3-none-any.whl (21.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|