Static SPA Generator
Static blog generator that creates a single page app. Dynamic routes are possible for some hosts (not GH-Pages).
[0.5.1] - 2017.07.16
prettify_html is a noop for now, since BeautifulSoup.prettify was inserting significant whitespace into elements.
[0.5] - 2017.06.14
Rewrote the content splitting mechanism. Each source html file can have the following format: * at most one <head> section * exactly one <main> section (with any number of inner scripts) * any number of top-level <script> sections.
grits-build takes --src, --dst, and --tpl. Use --tpl to provide your own templates for eg. __full.html or __partial.html.
Source scripts are broken up and the pieces stored in the rendering context as "head", "main", and "scripts". These are each strings.
The simplest way to use render.Renderer is through Renderer.process() which runs through the source folder and generates the necessary mapp-specific components like _dynamicRoutes.json. If you manually generate files, make sure to call Renderer.render_scaffolding() to produce those files.
- Split src_dir from templates_dir
- contents of src_dir are always rendered to output while templates_dir are only used to find extra templates
[0.4] - 2017.06.11
- Renderer.render handles binary files, uses context["is_binary"] function to decide if file should be copied directly. Defaults to grits.render.default_is_binary.
- Properly copy templates/static for rendering.
[0.2] - 2017.1.30
- scripts grits-build and grits-serve
[0.1] - 2017.1.29 [YANKED]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|grits-0.5.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (10.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 17, 2017|
|grits-0.5.1.tar.gz (7.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 17, 2017|