Base content types for Grok
This package provides base classes of basic content types.
- Rearrange tests such that Travis CI can pick up all functional tests too.
- Fix dependencies by removing ZODB3.
- Use zope.interface.implementer decorator instead of zope.interface.implements with classes to support Python 3.
- Express support for Python 2.7, 3.4 and 3.5 and 3.6,
- Use tox for test orchestration.
- Update tests.
- Fix updateOrder that would create a new PersistentList object in the database each time the order is updated.
- Introduce ObjectEditedEvent which is meant to used when the attribute of an object are edited. This makes possible to easily distinguish it from generic and container modification operations.
- Fix a bug where the OrderedContainer could get corrupted in case updateOrder() would have been called with a list containing multiple occurrences of a existing key in the mapping.
- Use newer grokcore.component.
- Made package comply to zope.org repository policy.
- Created grokcore.content in January 2010 by factoring basic component base classes out of Grok.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size grokcore.content-3.0.2.tar.gz (10.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|