Discretize discontinuous Galerkin operators quickly, on heterogeneous hardware
grudge helps you discretize discontinuous Galerkin operators, quickly and accurately.
It relies on
- numpy for arrays
- modepy for modes and nodes on simplices
- meshmode for modes and nodes on simplices
- loopy for fast array operations
- leap for time integration
- dagrt as an execution runtime
- pytest for automated testing
- PyOpenCL as computational infrastructure
PyOpenCL is likely the only package you’ll have to install by hand, all the others will be installed automatically.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size grudge-2021.1.tar.gz (144.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|