Discretize discontinuous Galerkin operators quickly, on heterogeneous hardware
grudge helps you discretize discontinuous Galerkin operators, quickly and accurately.
It relies on
- numpy for arrays
- modepy for modes and nodes on simplices
- meshmode for modes and nodes on simplices
- loopy for fast array operations
- leap for time integration
- dagrt as an execution runtime
- pytest for automated testing
- PyOpenCL as computational infrastructure
PyOpenCL is likely the only package you’ll have to install by hand, all the others will be installed automatically.