A command line tool for interacting with cloud storage services.
gsutil is a Python application that lets you access Google Cloud Storage from
the command line. You can use gsutil to do a wide range of bucket and object
management tasks, including:
* Creating and deleting buckets.
* Uploading, downloading, and deleting objects.
* Listing buckets and objects.
* Moving, copying, and renaming objects.
* Editing object and bucket ACLs.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.