A discord webhook to track Tibia guild changes.
A discord webhook that posts guild changes (member joins, members leaves, member promoted) in a Discord channel.
Install and update using pip:
pip install guildwatcher -U
Install the latest version from GitHub
pip install git+https://github.com/Galarzaa90/GuildWatcher.git -U
Download/Clone files, install requirements and run
pip install -r requirements.txt
- On the desired channel, go to its settings and click on the Webhooks section.
- Click on Create Webhook.
- Customize the avatar as needed.
- Copy the webhook's URL.
- Create a file named config.yml and edit it, basing it on config-example.yml.
- The top level
webhook_urlwill be used, but if you want another guild to use a different URL, you can specify one for that guild.
- The top level
Running the script
config.ymlmust be in the same directory you're running the script from.
- The script generates
.datafiles, named after the guilds, these save the last state of the guild, to compare it with the current state.
If installed using pip, you can run the script in one of two ways:
python -m guildwatcher
- Announces when a member joins.
- Announces when a member leaves or is kicked.
- Announce when a member is promoted or demoted.
- Announce when a member changes name.
- Announce when a member's title is changed.
- Announce when a new character is invited.
- Announce when an invitation is revoked or rejected.
- Announce when the guildhall changes.
- Multiple guilds support.
- Configurable scan times.
- Webhook URL configurable per guild.
- Renaming a rank would trigger all rank members getting announced as leaving and joining back.
- Announce changes in guild attributes.
- Application status
- Disband warning
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size guildwatcher-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (9.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size guildwatcher-1.0.0.tar.gz (9.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for guildwatcher-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl