Guppy-PE -- A Python Programming Environment
Guppy-PE is a library and programming environment for Python2, currently providing in particular the Heapy subsystem, which supports object and heap memory sizing, profiling and debugging. It also includes a prototypical specification language, the Guppy Specification Language (GSL), which can be used to formally specify aspects of Python programs and generate tests and documentation from a common source.
Note that his package is for Python2 only. There is a fork that is ported and recommended for Python3 at: https://github.com/zhuyifei1999/guppy3
The guppy top-level package contains the following subpackages:
- Documentation files. These are in a package so they get installed at a well-defined place, especially to support interactive help.
- Support modules. Contains especially the Glue protocol module.
- The Guppy Specification Language implementation. This can be used to create documents and tests from a common source.
- The heap analysis toolset. It can be used to find information about the objects in the heap and display the information in various ways.
- Bitsets and ‘nodesets’ implemented in C.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size guppy-0.1.11.tar.gz (500.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|