A simple 2D maze environment for OpenAI Gym
A simple 2d maze environment for Open AI Gym, where the agent needs to finds its way from the top left corner to the bottom right corner.
The agent may only choose to go up, down, left, or right ("N", "S", "W", "E"). If the way is blocked, it will remain at the same the location.
The observation space is the (x, y) coordinate of the agent. The top left cell is (0, 0).
A reward of 1 is given when the agent reaches the goal. For every step in the maze, the agent recieves a reward of -0.1/(number of cells).
The maze is reset when the agent reaches the goal.
- 5 cells x 5 cells: MazeEnvSample5x5
- 10 cells x 10 cells: MazeEnvSample10x10
- 25 cells x 25 cells: MazeEnvSample25x25
- 50 cells x 50 cells: MazeEnvSample50x50
- 100 cells x 100 cells: MazeEnvSample100x100
Randomly generated mazes
- 5 cells x 5 cells: MazeEnvRandom5x5
- 10 cells x 10 cells: MazeEnvRandom10x10
- 25 cells x 25 cells: MazeEnvRandom25x25
- 50 cells x 50 cells: MazeEnvRandom50x50
- 100 cells x 100 cells: MazeEnvRandom100x100
You need Python 3.6 or 3.7 to run the script. After this, install the package.
python setup.py install
Another way to install the package is by using test.pypi.org.
pip install gym-maze-trustycoder83
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gym_maze_trustycoder83-0.0.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (18.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size gym-maze-trustycoder83-0.0.4.tar.gz (23.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for gym_maze_trustycoder83-0.0.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for gym-maze-trustycoder83-0.0.4.tar.gz