[WiP; Name Squatting] - Python transcoding tools for geodetic files
A GPS files toolbox written in Python3.
- Transcoding of some file formats (GPX, KML, FIT, SBN, SBP)
- Lossless merging of SBN or SBP files
- Compute statistics (segmented tracks supported)
- Automatic file renaming according to a given pattern like log’s start date for example
- Maintain a local SQLite database for a given folder full of GPS files
- Photo mapping in a KML file, for one or several GPS tracks
- Configurable via both an .ini file and command line flags (merged)
This project is distributed under the terms of the MIT license. See the LICENSE.txt file for details.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gyps-0.0.1-py3-none-any.whl (2.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size gyps-0.0.1.tar.gz (2.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|