A set of plugins that add COBOL support to HackEdit
A set of plugins that add COBOL support to HackEdit.
- pyqode.cobol editor integration (syntax highlighter, code completion, goto, code folding,…)
- support for OpenCOBOL 1.1 and GnuCOBOL 2.0 compiler (MSVC based compiler are also supported on Windows)
- support for custom parsers + premade setups for DBPRE and EsqlOC
- two builtin workspaces:
- project mode: specify which files are part of the project and compile them all at once.
- single file mode: compile the current editor (very similar to OpenCobolIDE)
- support for multiple compiler configuration (you can choose which config is the main one and you can select secondary configuration to be run when you build your project/file).
- tool for computing field offset
In the future, we plan to add the following features:
- GnuCOBOL 2 debugger integration
- Support for standard build tools (makefile, autotools)
pip3 install hackedit-cobol --pre --upgrade
The plugin does not provide the GnuCOBOL compiler, you need to install it by yourself:
- on Windows, the plugin will try to use the compiler bundled with OpenCobolIDE.
- on OSX, you can easily install the compiler by running brew install gnu-cobol or brew install gnu-cobol --devel for GnuCOBOL 2.0
- on GNU/Linux, you should use your package manager or install from source if it is not available (you will likely find the open-cobol or gnu-cobol package)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|hackedit_cobol-1.0a2-py3-none-any.whl (95.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3||Jun 28, 2016|
|hackedit-cobol-1.0a2.tar.gz (200.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 28, 2016|