Modern, extensible Python project management
Hatch is a modern, extensible Python project manager.
- Standardized build system with reproducible builds by default
- Robust environment management with support for custom scripts
- Easy publishing to PyPI or other sources
- Version management
- Configurable project generation with sane defaults
- Responsive CLI, ~2-3x faster than equivalent tools
Hatch is distributed under the terms of the MIT license.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.