Modern, extensible Python project management
Hatch is a modern, extensible Python project manager.
- Standardized build system with reproducible builds by default
- Robust environment management with support for custom scripts
- Easy publishing to PyPI or other indexes
- Version management
- Configurable project generation with sane defaults
- Responsive CLI, ~2-3x faster than equivalent tools
The documentation is made with Material for MkDocs and is hosted by GitHub Pages.
Hatch is distributed under the terms of the MIT license.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
hatch-1.7.0.tar.gz (312.1 kB view hashes)
hatch-1.7.0-py3-none-any.whl (90.5 kB view hashes)