MongoEngine support for django-tastypie. Fixed for Django 1.9+
This project is unmaintained. If anyone wants to step up and take over maintenance, please open an issue.
Django 1.9+ compatibility fixes
- Fixed ‘self._meta.queryset.query.query_terms’ to return a set instead of dictionary as according to django-tastypie 0.13.3.
- Replaced ‘SortedDict’ with ‘collections.OrderedDict’ since SortedDict is deprecated as of Django 1.7 & removed in Django 1.9.
- In the method ‘get_fields’ of class ‘MongoEngineResource’, help_text of field is being retrieved which might not be present. Replaced with conditional retrieval.
How to use?
- See documentation: http://django-tastypie-mongoengine.readthedocs.org
- See usage in tests: http://github.com/wlanslovenija/django-tastypie-mongoengine/tree/master/tests