Collection of CLIs, scripts and modules useful to generate the NWB documentation
This project is under active development. Its content, API and behavior may change at any time. We mean it.
This project is a collection of CLIs, scripts and modules useful to generate the HDMF documentation.
Using hdmf-docutils to generate documentation for an extension: http://pynwb.readthedocs.io/en/latest/extensions.html#documenting-extensions
pip install hdmf-docutils
- hdmf_generate_format_docs: Generate figures and RST documents from the HDMF YAML specification for the format specification documentation. Previously called “nwb_generate_format_docs”.
- hdmf_init_sphinx_extension_doc: Create format specification SPHINX documentation for an HDMF extension. Previously called “nwb_init_sphinx_extension_doc”.
- hdmf_gallery_prototype: Tool for prototyping sphinx gallery examples. Previously called “nwb_gallery_prototype”.
- hdmf_docutils/doctools/*: This package contains modules used to generate figures of the hierarchies of HDMF files and specifications as well as to help with the programmatic generation of reStructuredText (RST) documents.
- compare-hdf5-files.ipynb: This notebook illustrates how to compare hdf5 files.
nwb-docutils was renamed to hdmf-docutils and generalized to be (mostly) independent of NWB in January, 2020.
nwb-docutils was initially a sub-directory of the nwb-schema project. Corresponding history was extracted during the 4th NWB Hackathon into a dedicated pip-installable project to facilitate its use by both core NWB documentation projects and various NWB extensions.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hdmf_docutils-0.4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (1.6 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size hdmf_docutils-0.4.1.tar.gz (1.6 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for hdmf_docutils-0.4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl