HDX Python Utilities
The HDX Python Utilities Library provides a range of helpful utilities for Python developers. Note that these are not specific to HDX.
- Easy downloading of files with support for authentication, streaming and hashing
- Retrieval of data from url with saving to file or from data previously saved
- Loading and saving JSON and YAML (inc. with OrderedDict)
- Dictionary and list utilities
- HTML utilities (inc. BeautifulSoup helper)
- Compare files (eg. for testing)
- Simple emailing
- Easy logging setup
- Path utilities
- Date parsing utilities
- Text processing
- Encoding utilities
- Check valid UUID
- Easy building and packaging
For more information, please read the documentation.
This library is part of the Humanitarian Data Exchange (HDX) project. If you have humanitarian related data, please upload your datasets to HDX.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hdx_python_utilities-3.0.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl (40.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for hdx_python_utilities-3.0.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl