Thermal model for planetary science applications
Thermal model for planetary science applications (Python version)
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://heat1d.readthedocs.io.
See the notebook for an example.
- Modeling 1D heat transfer in planetary surfaces
- Provides library of required planetary surface parameters
- Plotting helpers (see notebook)
pip install heat1d
- First release on PyPI.
- release planets as its own library
- This means it’s now a dependency of this project
- First documenation pages are now live at heat1d.readthedocs.org
- rename classes to capital letters following best practices
- add Configurator object to be able to run Model with different chi values
- This also allows change of gridding parameters and other settings
- display a Configurator object like shown in the example to see its content
- depend on planets >= 0.4.6 due to bug in 0.4.5
- add plotting module and mpl stylesheet use
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size heat1d-0.3.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (10.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size heat1d-0.3.2.tar.gz (19.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for heat1d-0.3.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl