A python tool for evaluating and working with EAC/XLD rip logs.
A python tool which analyzes and verifies good ripping practices and potential inaccuracies in CD ripping logs.
- Supports checking EAC and XLD logs.
- Matches deductions on Redacted (minus stupid aggregate ones)
- Supports combined EAC logs
- Detects other irregularities and special occurrences in the rip
- Data tracks
- Irregular AR results
- Hidden tracks and extraction
- Foreign language support (temperamental, as it's based on the most recent translation files).
usage: heybrochecklog [-h] [-t] [-m] [-s] log Tool to analyze, translate, and score a CD Rip Log. positional arguments: log log file to check. optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -t, --translate translate a foreign log to English -m, --markup print the marked up version of the log after analyzing -s, --score-only Only print the score of the log.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size heybrochecklog-1.3.2-py3-none-any.whl (176.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size heybrochecklog-1.3.2.tar.gz (136.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for heybrochecklog-1.3.2-py3-none-any.whl