A python tool for evaluating and working with EAC/XLD CD rip logs.
A python tool which analyzes and verifies good ripping practices and potential inaccuracies in CD ripping logs.
- Supports checking EAC and XLD logs.
- Matches deductions on Redacted (minus stupid aggregate ones)
- Supports combined EAC logs
- Detects other irregularities and special occurrences in the rip * Data tracks * Irregular AR results * Hidden tracks and extraction
- Foreign language support (temperamental, as it’s based on the most recent translation files).
## Running CLI
usage: run.py [-h] [-t] [-m] [-s] log
Tool to analyze, translate, and score a CD Rip Log.
- positional arguments:
- log log file to check.
- optional arguments:
-h, --help show this help message and exit -t, --translate translate a foreign log to English -m, --markup print the marked up version of the log after analyzing -s, --score-only Only print the score of the log.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|heybrochecklog-1.2.3-py3-none-any.whl (171.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|heybrochecklog-1.2.3.tar.gz (131.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|