Lets you selectively manipulate the browsing history in Firefox
Lets you selectively manipulate your browsing history in FireFox.
- View and Delete your browsing history containing certain unwanted words
- View and Delete your history of a particular time period
$ sudo pip install history-exploiter
- Run the following command in your terminal.
$ history-exploiter [mode] [by]
[mode] can be:
- -t or –test : Testing mode (selected history is displayed, no actual deletion)
- -d or –delete : Deletion mode (selected history is permanently deleted)
[by] specifies show/delete history on what basis. It ban be:
- -kw or –keywords : To show/delete history according to some keywords
- -ts or –timespan : To show/delete history according to a particular timespan
In case no arguments are passed, follow throught the instructions on running the script.
>>history-exploiter -t -kw Running in testing mode: Enter the list of key words to search for in the history: movie youtube These Results matched your queries: 1. http://123movies.to/ 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vA3H8sQK88 3. .... 4. ....
>>history-exploiter -d -kw Running in deletion mode: Enter the list of keywords to search for in the history: watch youtube Deleting history........ Done.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size history-exploiter-1.20.tar.gz (2.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|