Horizon is a Django-based project aimed at providing a complete OpenStack Dashboard along with an extensible framework for building new dashboards from reusable components. The openstack_dashboard module is a reference implementation of a Django site that uses the horizon app to provide web-based interactions with the various OpenStack projects.
- Project documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/horizon/latest/
- Release management: https://launchpad.net/horizon
- Blueprints and feature specifications: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon
- Issue tracking: https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/horizon/
See doc/source/install/index.rst about how to install Horizon in your OpenStack setup. It describes the example steps and has pointers for more detailed settings and configurations.
It is also available at Installation Guide.
Getting Started for Developers
doc/source/quickstart.rst or Quickstart Guide describes how to setup Horizon development environment and start development.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size horizon-18.6.0-py3-none-any.whl (5.1 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size horizon-18.6.0.tar.gz (5.5 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|