Intra Node Stencil Performance Evaluation Collection
Intranode Stencil Performance Evaluation Collection
This repository contains benchmark results of stencil codes generated with the Stencil TEMPlate Engineering Library using kerncraft and LIKWID.
All collected data can be viewed live on the Intranode Stencil Performance Evaluation Collection website.
Data Generation and Post Processing
- Data can be generated with the script:
scripts/stempel.sh(change data at the beginning as needed)
- Postprocessing of data with the script:
scripts/postprocess.sh(will automatically be called by
- (optional) View local version by building the website:
a. Copy postprocessed data to the
stencilsfolder, if not already specified in
scripts/stempel.shb. Setup metadata:
sh scripts/cibuildc. Install jekyll d. Build website:
bundle exec jekyll serve
- Push data to this repository
Data Folder Scheme
- main folder: "stencils"
- dimension: "3D" / "2D" ...
- stencil radius: "r1" / "r2" ...
- coefficient weighting: "isotropic" / "heterogeneous" / "homogeneous" / "point-symmetric"
- stencil kind: "star" / "box"
- coefficient type: "constant" / "variable"
- datatype: "double" / "float"
- machine name: "BroadwellEP_E5-2697" (a suitable machine file should exist)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
hpc-inspect-0.1.tar.gz (14.2 kB view hashes)
hpc_inspect-0.1-py3-none-any.whl (34.4 kB view hashes)
Hashes for hpc_inspect-0.1-py3-none-any.whl