hurry.resource style resources for jQuery UI.
How to use?
You can import jQuery UI from hurry.jqueryui and .need it where you want these resources to be included on a page:
from hurry.jqueryui import jqueryui .. in your page or widget rendering code, somewhere .. jqueryui.need()
You can also use JQuery UI themes:
from hurry.jqueryui import smoothness
This requires integration between your web framework and hurry.resource, and making sure that the original resources (shipped in the jqueryui-build directory in hurry.jqueryui) are published to some URL.
The package has already been integrated for Grok and the Zope Toolkit. If you depend on the hurry.zoperesource package in your setup.py, the above example should work out of the box. Make sure to depend on the hurry.zoperesource package in your setup.py.
Preparing hurry.jqueryui before release
This section is only relevant to release managers of hurry.jqueryui.
- Update to jQueryUI 1.8.4.
- Also expose jqueryui_themes library as an entry point.
- Fix the tests.
- Update to jQueryUI 1.8.2
- Better integration with zest.releaser to make releases
- Update to use entry points instead of configure.zcml, needed for hurry.resource 0.10.
18.104.22.168 (2009-11-08) (jQuery UI version 1.7.2)
- Initial public release, using jQueryUI-1.7.2