A python package for visualizing and manipulating high-dimensional data
HyperTools is a library for visualizing and manipulating high-dimensional data in Python. It is built on top of matplotlib (for plotting), seaborn (for plot styling), and scikit-learn (for data manipulation).
For sample Jupyter notebooks using the package: https://github.com/ContextLab/hypertools-paper-notebooks
For more examples: https://github.com/ContextLab/hypertools/tree/master/examples
Some key features of HyperTools are:
- Functions for plotting high-dimensional datasets in 2/3D.
- Static and animated plots
- Simple API for customizing plot styles
- A set of powerful data manipulation tools including hyperalignment, k-means clustering, normalizing and more.
- Support for lists of Numpy arrays, Pandas dataframes, String, Geos or mixed lists.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hypertools-0.6.3.tar.gz (36.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|