A python package for visualizing and manipulating high-dimensional data
HyperTools is a library for visualizing and manipulating high-dimensional data in Python. It is built on top of matplotlib (for plotting), seaborn (for plot styling), and scikit-learn (for data manipulation).
For sample Jupyter notebooks using the package: https://github.com/ContextLab/hypertools-paper-notebooks
For more examples: https://github.com/ContextLab/hypertools/tree/master/examples
Some key features of HyperTools are:
- Functions for plotting high-dimensional datasets in 2/3D.
- Static and animated plots
- Simple API for customizing plot styles
- A set of powerful data manipulation tools including hyperalignment, k-means clustering, normalizing and more.
- Support for lists of Numpy arrays, Pandas dataframes, String, Geos or mixed lists.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hypertools-0.6.2.tar.gz (36.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|