A comprehensive independence testing package
hyppo (HYPothesis Testing in PythOn, pronounced "Hippo") is an open-source software package for hypothesis testing.
- Installation Guide: https://hyppo.neurodata.io/install.html
- Documentation: https://hyppo.neurodata.io/
- Tutorials: https://hyppo.neurodata.io/tutorials.html
- Source Code: https://github.com/neurodata/hyppo/tree/master/hyppo
- Issues: https://github.com/neurodata/hyppo/issues
- Contribution Guide: https://hyppo.neurodata.io/contributing.html
hyppo intends to be a comprehensive hypothesis testing package and runs on all major versions of operating systems. It also includes novel tests not found in other packages that operate on multivariate data. It is quick to install and free of charge. If you need to use multivariate hypothesis testing, be sure to give
hyppo a try!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size hyppo-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (4.5 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size hyppo-0.1.0.tar.gz (5.7 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|